Well Done Westfield Spares Dept

Delboy

As it says

Broke a driveshaft on Sunday at Hethel

emailed spares dept on Monday, Russ rang me back and new shiney driveshafts arrived tuesday!

Well done Russ!

Del :yes:

• Like 2

Russ usually comes out tops,

I could've set the place on fire yesturday! Took my car to get brakes checked on MOT brakes testing set up and the mechanic snapped handbrake cable. Tried calling all day, including once every 5 mins for an hour 2-3... Nothing. Left MSG with secretary and left answering machine. Nothing. So 3:30 got sierra cable, far too long... So unable to drive home last night (Birmingham-Devon), wife going crazy and now long weekend reduced to weekend.

It's not Westfield's fault cable snapped and they are usually very good, but yesturday was clearly a buyt day or ignore the phone day, while I was desperate. I was waiting 10-4 for them to get back to me.

It's about time these guys got some praise on here. I get sick of hearing alsorts of crap about them. I've been in the club for 14 years now and I think all but twice I've not been able toget through,usually I've never had issues getting in touch and getting good service from them

Well done to you for posting and well done to the stella effort of the WSC parts dept for doing another great Job!

Buzz

Russ is running the stores single handed at the moment as Gavin is still off recovering from peratonitus!

The best way to contact him is by email! Leave him a contact number and he will get back to you!

Russ is running the stores single handed at the moment as Gavin is still off recovering from peratonitus!

The best way to contact him is by email! Leave him a contact number and he will get back to you!

I started off nervous of another spares horror story this morning, took me from 9 to 11 to get through. I had emailed but was a bit short on faith, so kept at the phone. But I'm happy to report items have been shipped out at 3pm and winging their way to me, so I cant complain.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Im doing the best I can to get around everyone.

My email address if anyone needs it is

Russ@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Russ

• Like 1

After over a week trying to call I finally managed it today and ordered a wide track kit. Guessing it was Russ I spoke. Very friendly and helpful.

My tactic for calling was a non stop bombardment and took about 10 mins of redial. Sorry if ur did your head in ;)

Russ got back to me morning after I tried calling, next time I'll email. In the past I have emailed and usually get a prompt reply!

Did wonder why I hadn't seen Gavin for a bit. Sorry Russ, I've seen you stressed in the little sweat box, now I see why. Think I'll turn up in person, as normal.

Anyone having issues calling, email Russ... It's worked for me!

Shiny new sports turbo seats!

Have called 3 times this week and the call was answered on the first attempt and got a great service.

Glad to see they are sorted now.