Rolling Road Shoot Out!

hogman

The East Yorks area is planning a Rolling Road Shoot Out for us Westies!

The plan is to get your car corner weighted to give an accurate weighting, then move onto the rollers to give full print out info showing BHP and Torque details!

Should be gooooood fun with I am sure alittle banter and friendly rivalry in there!

It will be near the Humber Bridge on April 12th, and the cost is a very small £25 ea!

So come on be very quick as places are limited to 12 max!

Let me know

Cheers

Kevin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hogman

• Westfields Rock On

• studbuckle

• Westfieldman

Hi Kevin

Which side of the humber bridge !!! i'm in barton that w/end so probably use the westie that w/end BTW did binbrook on saturday top day.

DAZ

Your side of the bridge so no need for your passport and travel papers

A180/A180/M180 junction

You will get to know just how much your cars weighs, there is a petrol station near by so if its full then work out the weight of the fuel and you end up with a near dry weight.

Paul.

I'm at a wscc members other halfs 30th darn sarf so I wont be able to tag along, and it's so close to me i'm gutted.

I blame the welsh

Hey Si

Was you planning on getting the rollers with only Flintstone power then since no engine??  :devil:  :0  :D  :p  ;)

Sack the party and come and have some REAL fun with the Westies!!!  :love:  ;)  :p

Cheers

Kevin

cough.

Andy

:D

oops :blush:

Kevin, engine on pallet next to car, engine crane built and ready.

Waiting for helper to turn up this weekend and a few parts. Hopefully get it running this weekend.

Can you say the same?

AND if I sacked the party i'd lose body parts I think

You have to decide what your priorities are!

You do what you have to do!!! I don't mind if you don't come to my party! It may just mean that you won't be welcome in the spare room any more! ;)

Hey Si

Mine is at Tony Laws at mo, go and pick it up Sat, then next Sat up to Boggies for tuning then quick MOT and I am away to enjoy the pleasures of Westie-ing again!! Hoooray!  :D  :p  :cool:  :love:  ;)

And anyways Si, if you lose body parts then it will make the Westie go quicker - power to weight and all that!!  :0  :p  ;)

Ah well you will miss a good un! why do you just move the party upto the RR session?????

Yep Jon, Richard and Daz have put your names down, still need afew more - anyone else??

Cheers

Kevin

You have to decide what your priorities are!

You do what you have to do!!! I don't mind if you don't come to my party! It may just mean that you won't be welcome in the spare room any more! ;)

Oh christ, now i've had it  :D

Hey Si

Mine is at Tony Laws at mo, go and pick it up Sat, then next Sat up to Boggies for tuning then quick MOT and I am away to enjoy the pleasures of Westie-ing again!! Hoooray!  :D  :p  :cool:  :love:  ;)

And anyways Si, if you lose body parts then it will make the Westie go quicker - power to weight and all that!!  :0  :p  ;)

Ah well you will miss a good un! why do you just move the party upto the RR session?????

Yep Jon, Richard and Daz have put your names down, still need afew more - anyone else??

Cheers

Kevin

How much is the trip to Boggies costing, if you dont mind me asking..

thinking of booking mine in when I stick the Lucas ignition in it.

As for the party.... see the welsh wizard. She's only 30 once I guess

Boggie is doing the tuning for 50 squids, pretty good price!!!

just cant wait - keep wishing it was April so I can get out there and BLAT!!  :devil:  :cool:  :love:  ;)  :p

Bring em all along to the RR session, I am sure she will just looooooove that!  :devil:  :0  :cool:  :p  ;)

Cheers

Kevin

If you are interested in attending this event the please let me know ASAP as at the moment there is insufficient interest to run this event and it will be cancelled!

So be quick and come and have some fun!

Cheers

Kevin