What A Night

Norman Verona

Absolutely brilliant :t-up:

Wow, just wow

The men's 10k (and 5k too) was THE event for me. Still shaking now. What a great night all round though. Just need the football team to win the penalties now!

They are all great but Jessica was the highlight for me. What an all round athlete

Im not into sport but have to say ive been watching and enjoying it! the 10k race was fantastic, was shouting at the telly :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Im not into sport but have to say ive been watching and enjoying it! the 10k race was fantastic, was shouting at the telly :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Agreed Jeff. I dont watch athletics or cycling but I have been shout at the TV quite a bit today.

Agreed Jeff. I dont watch athletics or cycling but I have been shout at the TV quite a bit today.

I sat glued to the cycling but have to admit struggled with the tactics of it ???

and also watching the swimming one of the commentators said that the water was slow hence slower times ??? Ive seen a race track run slow but water ???:suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Absolutely cracking, don't watch it normally but tonight was fantastic to watch.

Absolutely fantastic

Womens cycling set 6 world records in a row!