Jean-Marie's Creation.

Norman Verona

That's what Jean-Marie was talking about this year; he seemed just a little nervous at the reception he might get!

Yes, he did seem a little nervous of the reception he might get from "purists" I suppose, but I'm sure he'd get mainly good comments. I applaud his efforts and it would be an ideal chance for creative feedback from owners - I hope he reads this thread and comes over. Looking forward to seeing it all progress. :t-up:

Just for the record the screen is the standard screen that came with the car.

you know what if the rear pods behind the driver were made taller and the roll bar incorporated that would look very cool - also the winscreen ditched in favour of a perspex aero style pods

sorry just thinking aloud :oops::d

Like the idea of an aero-screen & maybe fit a double bubble rollbar at the back to match the rear pods???

Credit to the guy :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

P.S. I don't think Westfield guys are purists to the same extent the cateringvan guys....... i recon he'd be made VERY welcome..

P.P.S. Fiat coupe front lights???????????

Yes, Fiat Coupe front headlights and Series 1 Elise rears.

Thanks to all of you for your compliments! I'm very pleased for your interest to my car. My best wish is to share my passion.

- Next weeks, I will work again on my website. There will be photo gallery (new photos) and videos. The adress is:

http://www.jmc-roadster.com

- Frubpato: I fitted my bodywork with section made of steel and aluminium. Sections are clamped on the original chassis.

- Dombanks: I kept part of the old bodywork. I don't make hard top for now. With this bodywork you can use Zetec, V8 Rover, Cosworth and others engines.

Read you soon.

Jean-Marie

you know what if the rear pods behind the driver were made taller and the roll bar incorporated that would look very cool - also the winscreen ditched in favour of a perspex aero style pods

sorry just thinking aloud :oops::d

Precisely what my thoughts were. The roll bars on my Z3 are hoops which would look neater against the pods, and an aeroscreen, or even a curved screen from a Cobra replica might be better than the only flat plane on the car.

Yes, he did seem a little nervous of the reception he might get from "purists" I suppose, but I'm sure he'd get mainly good comments. I applaud his efforts and it would be an ideal chance for creative feedback from owners - I hope he reads this thread and comes over. Looking forward to seeing it all progress. :t-up:

Just as avant garde productions of Shakespeare do no harm to the originals and might even turn a few on to the genre, this can do nothing but good for the kit car world IMHO.

I think it's good for the people who like the idea of a westy but don't like the 7 shape/look.

Agree with the window thing, not sure it would suit am aero screen