Carbonmods

GreigM

I have to say that I would have phoned carbon mods first before complaining about them on the forum as it would have been a lot quicker and easier.

Unlike certain companies they do answer the phone and will speak to you

But hey all sorted now. :-)

M444TTB I believe www.aerodynamix.co.uk have a good reputation with carbon :) Nothing to do with me and have no conection to the company.

I'll second that.

Most helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Also happy with the aeroscreen that was made for me.

Give him a ring

Tony

I have to say that I would have phoned carbon mods first before complaining about them on the forum as it would have been a lot quicker and easier.

Unlike certain companies they do answer the phone and will speak to you

If you read my post I had contacted them and had been given a timescale for dispatch, which had come and gone before my post.

If you read my post I had contacted them and had been given a timescale for dispatch, which had come and gone before my post.

Now I'm really confused. Not having a "pop" or anything, but your post of yesterday timed at 1.43 IMSMC says you have never spoken to anyone at CarbonMods on the phone? ??? ??? ???

Are there 2 Greigs posting on this thread?

Where's the problem, his very first post says "after chasing them, I was told...", it may have been an email conversation rather than 'phone calls? Sometimes it's possible to read too much in to a post.

The very first paragraph says he has contacted them, was given a new dispatch time and that has been and gone, with not contact from CarbonMods. CarbonMods have explained why that was, an honest mistake, in an unusual situation.

• Like 1

Fair enough, hadn't occurred to me it might have been "told" in an email conversation. Like I said, not having a pop, just confused by the posts.

:d I think the initial confusion might have been from Simon's post... ;):oops::suspect::d

I am a confused person:-)

And also was not trying to be argumentative

Although reading back it did sound a bit like that so sorry if it offended not intended

:-)

Perils of Internet "conversations" :d

Well all the stuff arrived today and it looks great - shame they are not making any more of the back panels as I think it'll make a huge difference to the look of the car..... :yes:

shame they are not making any more of the back panels as I think it'll make a huge difference to the look of the car.....

It is quite possible with a bit of practice to make your own, it's not a difficult shape. I posted a few pictures while I did mine a couple of months back. They're about half way down this page of my build thread.

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/88655-the-new-westfield-project-almost-finished-now-taxed-and-tested/page__st__120

Are they still doing nose cones and bonnets