Carbon Front Cycle Wings

User0083

After some blind **** drove into me right by my seat, Spooked me at first, I've changed to black rear arches. Then Carbon Mods Westfield stone guards and really want some carbon front cycle wings to finish the car off. For now! But many times I've trawled the net and eBay and not found anyone that can help me out, other than Fluke motorsports and wanted to see what else was available.

Check out Playskool carbon look cycle wings

• Like 1

Cheers Terry, but I have real carbon wing mirrors, sill protectors, number plate holder, stone chip protectors, front indicators, air vent blanking plates and headlamp bowls... So feel that carbon look would stand out too much.

Looked at gettIng mine wrapped too, but want the carbon ones.

Cheers Smokey, the Seven Speed ones looked spot on, £110 a pair! But then selected carbon... £260! Need to either spend more than I want to or get mine wrapped...

There was a guy selling ordinary f/g ones on ebay with carbon as an option - can't remember his name,

Rory's Dad (...is useless :laugh: :laugh: :down: )

Mark, have you ever used these?

No, they're just one of many companies that are saved in my internet favourites.

I've had stuff from Sevenspeed, though not arches, excellent company to deal with though.

Don't suppose you know where I can get hold of an engine cover for a 1800 zetec silver top??

Like the below

slideshow_1.jpg?1725

Don't give up on PlaysKool...mine has carbon nose, engine sides, aero screen, rear arches, complete inside panels, dash, boot lid, sump guard...... and PlaysKool front arches!

m080712001.jpg

Don't suppose you know where I can get hold of an engine cover for a 1800 zetec silver top??

Like the below

slideshow_1.jpg?1725

raceline do the centre plate.

If you get some flat carbon I've got a templete I can let you have...

raceline do the centre plate.

If you get some flat carbon I've got a templete I can let you have...

Thanks for the Offer Rob, but because the cover is looking a little old/used, I was think of a full cover.

Also with the V8 bonnet and towing, when it p******** it down the water collects in the centre and it doesn't really like starting, (I have brought a roll of gaffer tape which will resolve that problem lol)

I don't think anyone does them in that case... :(

gaffer tape is cheaper and light than carbon anyways :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.