Snetterton 300 : Saturday 3Rd Nov Trackday

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Very.

I got past it on one lap then realised he was just warming his tyres when he went past me like a rocket on the next lap

Had a fantastic day and was great to see some familiar faces and put some new ones to names. Learn't an awful lot about the car in the damp and after a tentative start, really got in to it and thoughouly enjoyed the experience. Was actually surprised by how much grip the R888's gave, although my good lady found it a wee bit stressful. ;)

Kay and I were standing on the pit wall when Phil had his 'moment' and for a heart-stopping second or two, it looked, for all the world, like it was gonna end up 'a bit 'messy!' But the 'crunch' of fiberglass on conrete never came and it was either a fantastic save, or 'Lady Luck,' or probably a combination of both and a very light scuff on the rear arch, was the end result. :t-up:

Knackered today though, after the 6-hour round trip, but worth it!

A few pics from the day, including the race spec Megane.

Steve

Westfield%20-%20Cleggy.jpg

Westfield%20-%20Phil.jpg

Westfield%20-%20Steve.jpg

Westfield%20-%20Tony.jpg

Race%20trim%20Megane.jpg

MG.jpg

Porsche.jpg

Laughed at the one of you passing me in mine steve, as i couldn't go over five and a half thousand it felt like i was out for a sunday drive :cry::laugh: :laugh:

Nice to meet you and the boss :t-up:

Had a fantastic day and was great to see some familiar faces and put some new ones to names. Learn't an awful lot about the car in the damp and after a tentative start, really got in to it and thoughouly enjoyed the experience. Was actually surprised by how much grip the R888's gave, although my good lady found it a wee bit stressful. ;)

Kay and I were standing on the pit wall when Phil had his 'moment' and for a heart-stopping second or two, it looked, for all the world, like it was gonna end up 'a bit 'messy!' But the 'crunch' of fiberglass on conrete never came and it was either a fantastic save, or 'Lady Luck,' or probably a combination of both and a very light scuff on the rear arch, was the end result. :t-up:

Knackered today though, after the 6-hour round trip, but worth it!

A few pics from the day, including the race spec Megane.

Steve

Westfield%20-%20Cleggy.jpg

Westfield%20-%20Phil.jpg

Westfield%20-%20Steve.jpg

Westfield%20-%20Tony.jpg

Race%20trim%20Megane.jpg

MG.jpg

Porsche.jpg

Would love to take the credit but I'm going with luck on that one

I forgot to mention my best overtake of the day where I went past Tony and Clarke in one move.

Is was on the A14 though on the way home :d

Tiny !!!!!!!!!!! was you looking in the bog Phil ;):laugh:

Well it was cold :)

Slight spelling mistake will just edit

some good pics considering the dull day :t-up:

some good pics considering the dull day :t-up:

wasnt dull for me :ghostface: :ghostface:

Lots of pics there Phil, my vote goes to the A35 :yes: Photos of GTR's are gettng boring now.