1991 Westfield Se Project

JulianE

Unfortunately the time has now come for me to clear some more room , I now have four cars and I have to urgently clear some space and some cash ;) , I've also just got a 1987 early se which I would like to turn my attention to .

1991 Westfield Se Narrow live axle car (in red), my personal project car , unfortunately at the moment I just don't have the time or room plus other commitments with work . Needs engine and box and a little tlc but a really easy project .

Currently available as rolling chassis ( I do have a 1.6 zetec se -sigma- install ready to drop in , available by negiotiation )

Spax shocks all round

All new front joints (running cortina uprights with m16's , standard track suspension)

New style nose and bonnet (bonnet not cut)

15 tsw alloys

Nice set of Caerbont guages in a really presentable dash

Quite recent wiring loom .

Carpeted interior , boot box .

Full weather gear including sidescreens (i'll even chuck in a new aeroscreen if required)

Age related plate not q reg (emissions purposes for mot 4.5 % co )

V5 present and registered to me , currently sorned

Will upload photo's later

Car in Gloucestershire GL15 postcode area

Julian 07971 264550 for full details or email julianeisel at aol.com

Looking for £2500 ........ a similar car sold on ebay a month ago for £3500 !! , however I am realistic and need to move it :(

I will list on ebay this weekend if no interest but would rather without the hassle of an auction site

If I have no luck selling this I may advertise the 1987 early se but would rather keep that one even though it needs quite a bit doing

Library photo link , now has Carbon stone guards , cycle wings and new joints and small headlamps etc...

http://www.flickr.co...N03/7645377666/

Looks like a nice project Julian... good luck. james

Thanks James , now sold today :) to make room for my early 87 se , a real find .

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.