Big Thank You! Wayne Shepherd

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

A very big thankyou to Wayne who organised the 2012 Manchester to Scotland Trip. It was a very sucessful 5 days and great to meet new people (Doug).

Photos, videos and write ups... plus pictures of me holding varing failed parts in my hand.... will follow by the 5 cars and 7 people involved.

It was nice to see so many tourists taking photos of the excentric owners and their wonderful machines.

p*** taking to follow.

cheers

John 'panda' williams

only bad events... all involved me....

getting shouted at from a idiot in a chip shop asking us to move the cars so he could park on double yellows....

me loosing a alternator belt... and then finding it!

and me hitting that bl**dy thermostatic housing YET AGAIN!!!

fantatsic job from the AA man who a had some quick setting putty, and a copper insert.. held the join all the way home!!!!

raceline hear we come.

cheers

john

some of my photos are here http://www.westfield1800.com/scotland-2012/

Westfield World write-up, I trust! Sounds like a good time was had by all! :)

It was very nice to meet you all too :t-up: Just wish we'd had more time to talk westy :(

Looking forward to seeing some more photos.

A very big Thank you to Wayne for organising this trip with a fantastic route and all the hotel stops were great as well :t-up::) . Nakki and Myself enjoyed the company of Wayne and Gwen, John and Paul and it was great to meet up with Doug who came down ( :o !!!!) to Inverness to meet us all for an afternoon run down Loch Ness :t-up: .

Thanks for that gents, it was a pleasure to arrange and even better to share the trip with you :yes:

Good to meet you Doug, nice to see a very nice well turned out car :yes: even though you hadn't had the chance to see other cars for refernce :suspect:

John sucking keys ???

1-4.jpg

• Like 1

Like it...

Yep what a great trip, Great roads, Great Digs, Great company, how many times have I said great?

Oh yeah one more, Great to meet Doug up in Inverness :t-up:

I have posted some pics on Facebook, including Johns missing belt, John's broken thermostat housing. and my blown fuse :oops:

http://www.facebook....15281153&type=1

More Pics

05.jpg

01-2.jpg

02-2.jpg

03-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

more more pics

12-3.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

11-3.jpg

and some more

17-1.jpg

13-2.jpg

14-2.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

few more

22-1.jpg

18-3.jpg

19-1.jpg

20-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

Hope you saved some for the calendar, but they must be fantastic as the posted are brilliant

Ive saved a couple :t-up: I have also got loads of video I need to do something with :o