2008 Westfield Fw Duratec Sport 2000 .....£12500

alex07715

This car is in N.Ireland but a trip to get it from England is only £300 or so so please don't be lazy and miss a great car!!!

The car is in fantastic condition with all the top spec options to have on one.

I am the 2nd owner buying it from the first who had built a previous one and was a WSCC member also. The car is extremely well built and has a lot of attention to detail.

5600 miles

FW body

widetrack

Inboard front ARB

Rear ARB

Nitrons

Car was corner weighted and geometry done by Westfield

AP 4 pot race brakes/golf rear

LSD

Team Dynamics 1.2 15"

Toyo 888 215/205

Momo quick release wheel

Digi dash 2

Odyssey battery

Heater

Wind deflectors

Immobiliser

Button start

High level brake light

RAC roll bar

Aircraft alloy wheel nuts

Carbon mods stone guards

Carbon Di-noc covered cycle wings

Carbon mods mirror covers

Carbon effect headlights

Carbon effect flush mount indicators

Clear side indicators

Carbon exhaust shown not included but negotiable

Doors included (never used much)

Split tonneau

Reg M6WSC included, taxed and mot'd

£12500 ono

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02409.jpg

DSC02411.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

nice :t-up:

Very nice and at a very good price to :t-up: :t-up:

Good luck with the sale

Thanks guys, think I might be mad selling but it just doesn't have enough in the engine room! I want 210bhp+ or a Megabusa. This is the perfect car otherwise as it is such a high spec but the general opinion is a standard Duratec on webber TB's is 180bhp at best.

I have not ruled out a trip to see Troy but it's going to be £2000+ never mind the 1200 mile drive with a trailer :down:

SBD Durabang TP Prices ...price on the right is inc VAT :( . Like you say you can get more power but at what cost as this is just for the kit

Mind you its a V nice car, ... :t-up: :t-up:

Basic Taper Throttle Kit £2,304.45 £2,765.34 Taper Throttle & Engine Kit 214bhp £2,841.43 £3,409.72 Taper Throttle & Engine Kit 245bhp £6,048.85 £7,258.62 Taper Throttle & Engine Kit 270+bhp £7,426.76 £8,912.11 Taper Throttle & Engine Kit 290+bhp £7,941.76 £9,530.11 Taper Throttle & Engine Kit 307bhp £POA £POA

• 2 months later...

You'd find it a lot cheaper to buy my car than upgrade yours!!

You'd find it a lot cheaper to buy my car than upgrade yours!!

Yes, I know this! I have looked at yours, very nice, maybe to race focused for me though.

Standard crank with 272bhp surprised me, I thought they needed a forged crank at that output.

I just relied on the advice of NMS and Ultimate Performance. Its never missed a beat in my ownership. Mind you, it is very carefully balanced. Is the standard crank perhaps a forging?

With a competition crank they rev even higher. Look at some of Adrian's vid clips. ;) ;)

If someone wants to buy mine, ill buy yours.......

I don't understand it, I looked for ages for one with such a high specification because I knew it was financial suicide to build one to this spec when the day came to sell it so how come everyone buys the tatty low rent ones and then realises they aren't very good?

If I could have bought my car at the price I am selling it for I would have thought I got a bargain...................

You get what you pay for generally!

Best of luck with your sale ;)

Is it just the wrong time of year? ????

Probably this and also location may be a factor.

Best of luck with your sale ;)

Its not sort of for sale, but if someone offered me the the right price............ ;) I would more than likely be getting in touch about yours

• 4 weeks later...

SOLD

It's good to get the cash but bad to see such a nice fun car going away on a trailer!!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.