Manchester Aera Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

And for the hundreds of you who aint been before but are going to surprise us all, here are the directions  :D  :t-up:

From the North, East or West on the M60/M62

Leave the M62 at J20 onto the A627(M) sp Oldham  and Rochdale, towards Oldham.

In 2 miles leave the m/way sp Royton and Shaw onto the B6195 Burnley lane towards Middleton

Pass the Chadderton Park Inn on your left, downhill for 1 mile to the traffic lights,

Turn right at the church sp B6195 Royton, follow the sweeping bends for less than 1/2mile,

The Horton Arms is on your left just before you go under the motorway bridge.

From the South

Leave the M60 at The A663 Broadway sp Manchester and Oldham, towards Oldham.

In about 2 miles at the start of the A627(M) turn left onto the B6195 Burnley lane towards Middleton

Then as above, hope to see you all there at 8.00pm

dont be shy :0

you can be sure of a warm welcome  :D

PARDON

I think the batteries must be going in my hearing aid  :p

I think the etiquette is that, being as AO's give themselves and their time freely, anyone who turns up buys the AO a beer..........just don't tell the Thames Valley AO............ :0  :0  :D  :D

Cheers BM  :t-up:

If Studbuckle joins us he may be able to persuade one or two of us to sign up for the coast to coast run ;) It's also the last meeting before the karting at 3 slappers so Richard will need to do a team briefing and discuss tactics :devil:

Two days to go  :D

Sideways-Darren COME ON SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem Daz thought I'd better mention this just in case,

We meet at 8.00pm  :0

and it gets dark at 6.00pm  :angry:

unless of course your coming a very long way it will be dark when you set out  ;)

Its tomorrow night and the weather forecast looks good could it be a turn up in the westy type night  :t-up:

ITS WAS A TURN UP IN THE WESTY TYPE NIGHT TONIGHT!!! :)

had a little run out just to check where i was going.... got lost... found it.   :D

nice pint.... shame i was in the car.

Darren, cheers for the spin in the car last night  :D  :D , nice to meet u as well - the car is very nice & will hopefully c you at the go-karting  :)

Good meeting last night 4 cars (hopefully i will have 1 for the april meeting)

See ya all soon  :D

Think we need to do a press release about the Manchester meet as things are really taking off now. We'll need a bigger pub soon, so many people in the middle of winter, what's it going to be like in the summer :cool: Keep it up lads and lasses good to see you all ;)