Traxx

DodgeT

Was wondering whether the wscc attend traxx & book for track time??

Been the past few years & its a great day, & the provision for clubs to go out in 20 min sessions for about £25 to drive Silverstone!

Im sure enough people would want to drive silverstone for £25!

Usually have to pre-book very early though, (its usually early september) but it would be good to see 20 - 30 westys blasting round!

nah, almost all of the owners clubs are there, from saxo's to supras.

Admittedly it is a bit more max powerish than i would like, but its a great day, loads of track action, the owners clubs all go on at the same time, 20 TT supras is an awesome sight & sound!

the past 3 years have been scorchers aswell!

if i can find a link, ill add it.

I've been twice and don't rate it. you get 20 mins on track, and everyone is balls out to prove how fast they are in a limited time, hence many offs.

Full of novas and saxos with playstations and loud music comps.

Not my cup of tea, I'm sure others love it though.

regards,

Greg

I went last year in my westfield with a blade engine fitted car and had great fun on track.  Didnt see any of the max power style show as i was too busy embarassing so claimed "xxxxbhp" cars.  

Track manners were very poor, most people couldnt grasp overtake on the left and on the straights only, one chap in a 200 sx indicated left and moved over to the right to let me past, couldnt quite grasp that one!!!

???