Membership Secretary

webrondek

I had a problem with my membership which I had caused within 5 minutes of my email to membership secretary Scott Young

he had rang and sorted problem over the phone.Which I think is first class service.Thanks again Scott

Derek

• Like 2

awaiting his head to swell :laugh:

My pleasure Derek, thanks for the kind words which are much appreciated. :)

Hope my PM regarding your fellow local members will be of help as well. :t-up:

Cleggy - did you know Spiderman's letting down your nearside rear tyre? ??? Or is he just touching it up with the white tyre pen? :laugh:

or loosening off my wheel nuts :suspect:

am awaiting pictures of your beauty adorned with white tyre penned wheels to grace these pages :d

All in due time - got an issue with the rear wheels dragging when cold, like it's got a high spot on the drum, rolls fine for 3/4ths of a rotation and then stops, disappears after half a mile, have to take it apart and see what's what, just hope it's not a bearing. :angry:

All in due time - got an issue with the rear wheels dragging when cold, like it's got a high spot on the drum, rolls fine for 3/4ths of a rotation and then stops, disappears after half a mile, have to take it apart and see what's what, just hope it's not a bearing. :angry:

Maybe it is a left over pretzel from Stoneleigh :oops:

Maybe it is a left over pretzel from Stoneleigh :oops:

Yeah, right....! :laugh:

Chaz and his lovely family polished those off at their home by the end of the week. :t-up:

Guess I better bring some next year as well!

Its his charisma wedged in the brakes :cry::d:love:

Well done Scott well deserved praise which I'm sure you will max out on, why not.

Bob

I would also add my thanks to Scott for resolving my membership issues

My pleasure as always...especially for someone with such good taste in front wings! :). Thank you.