I Never Thought I'd Be Asking This.....

Mooch

Today's the day then Mooch!

Just got home after picking the car up, Gary.  Very pleased!  Lovely to drive and sooooo comfy!  Lots to play with, too!

I would expect no less than the attendance of the quickest and nailiest car this side of the Rio Grande!  And Jumbo, too if he's around. :t-up:  :t-up:

Abso-blooming-lutely!! :)

My current car is a 4x4 Superb Estate. Well sorted motor  :t-up:  :t-up:

Getting 40+ mpg and sticks to the road like glue!

Have you found the brollys conealed in the rear arm rests yet :)  :) :)  

Yup - Only this car and a Rolls Royce can claim that one! :t-up:  :cool:

I didn't realise when I bought it, but this baby has got Park Assist and I've just tried it out on Malmesbury High Street.  It flaming parks itself!!!!

Now - before anyone starts off with the "we should all be able to parallel park" argument, I agree, and I can, but this just made me whoop with delight because it is just so damned clever and I've never seen it before.  The driver has to work the pedals, but  the steering wheel turns by itself and it reverse parks into the tightest of spaces.  It's like something out of Harry Potter!

Was taking daughter to a friends house this afternoon and saw a suitable space on the High Street as we were driving by , so on impulse I tried it out.  She was impressed the first time, but not when I had to do it again 20 yards on in another slot because it was such fun to do!  It was a bit of a "Dad!!!!" moment but I'm still giggling!  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Has anyone else tried this?

As someone a few weeks off the age of 70 I never tell anyone I am using it on my Merc   :)  :)  :). Just bust the front screen from all the b****y potholes and rubbish on the road, nightmare getting a new one not only is the box behind the mirror controlling  auto dip and wipers it also controls park assist and the gismo that tell you someone is undertaking, without the  correct screen some of these functions wil not work. Trust they have the right on on Monday :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I secretly want a car with park assist, despite the fact that I very rarely have to parallel park. Besides, I've done my stint living in a Victorian terrace, I've got my parallel parking badge!