Result

SteveD

cheers guys puts a lump in me throat , dogs seem ok tbh there well fed so plenty of insulation from pool ques

• Like 1

All the best Steve. You and your mum deserve some good luck. A good outcome, let's hope she gets her stuff back soon.

Horrible experience all round, I hope your mum does not dwell on it for too long Steve, take care of her

All the best Steve. You and your mum deserve some good luck. A good outcome, let's hope she gets her stuff back soon.

:t-up: sorry to hear about this mate, I do hope you and your Mum can get your lives back to normal soon.

This is why custody suites should have stairs :angry:

Echo the above comments, hope normality (and treasured items) returns soon

Steve, how is mum today? Did she get a good nights sleep?

You must get her to accept that it's not a normal, everyday experience. She must not be frightened to go out, or maybe more likely, to be afraid to stay in the house on her own.

It makes me wonder how many magistrates and judges have been through this experience and still hand out community service and suspended sentences.

Sorry to hear this big fella. There's something wrong with the world when people take things that they have no right to and illfully damage other peoples property. You havent had a good week with the glass incident on Saturday but the good times will return soon

quick update

police have all three in custody, one tried to swim across a canal to escape ,in all they think they have done 10 houses yesterday ,plenty of forensics on them and the car and the police say they have recovered a significant amount of jewelery ,so fingers crossed for me mam its from her house

so big :yes: for the police i really cant enough good things about them tbh they pulled out the stops and caught the feckers sharpish

there is a news doody on the interweb somewhere apparantly about the police chase on the m6 and stockton heath involving a police helicopter

here http://www.thisische...burglary_probe/

really sorry to hear whats happened to your mum. although its a great result that the scum f**king b*******s have been caught, Im sure there will still be some irreversable damage. I just hope your mum is able to live her life without fear of something happening again.

wishing her all the best

Steve just read this. How terrible after the fire. Hope your Mum will be OK and pleased they caught the scumbags. Just hope the punishment fits the crime (but afraid I doubt it).

Steve, How's your Mum this morning. Is she getting over it?

I really hope she doesn't let these animals get here down. If you take after her, she won't.

Give her our best wishes

one tried to swim across a canal to escape

I bet it's not just me that was hoping the little fecker drowned...

Scumbags, hope your mums ok , thievin gits should be sent to walk through Taliban minefields.

Hope she recovers all of her belongings

latest is non of her stuff has been recovered as far as we now ,so they have either sold it on or binned it ,who knows ,there has been a significant amount recovered though but all seems to be other peoples

two have been held on remand and the 62 yr old has been released on bail as he was just the driver ,though i dont understand that bit tbh as he is just as involved as the two ****s that broke in and took everything , he drove at 80 mph in a 30 zone past a school and nursery on letting out time