Happy 4Th Of July

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Greeting to our Cousins across the pond today!

Lady C of MemSec is rather torn annually on this date. She liked America so much she married and imported one of their countrymen, yet also sees it not so much as the Yanks winning a war but as the Brits as a nation ridding themselves of a group of highly undesirable and troublesome relatives - something with which I can entirely relate.

highly undesirable and troublesome relatives

Oh come on Scott, your not troublesome.

Pity we couldn't carry on getting rid of some more. I could name quite a few I would like to see gone :)

Oh come on Scott, your not troublesome.

Thanks for the backhanded compliment there, Norman.

Pity we couldn't carry on getting rid of some more. I could name quite a few I would like to see gone :)

We don't want Madonna back.

sorry Scott, I just can't help it.

Those who've met you must agree with me that you're a very nice person and a pleasure to be with. That's it - not crawling any more that that.

Those who've met you must agree with me that you're a very nice person and a pleasure to be with.

I had no idea the lunacy rate in the club was that high - how worrying. :suspect::laugh:

Thanks Norman, and I return the compliment about you as well. :t-up::cool:

I thought we had to be certified to own these silly little cars.

As an American friend once said "You have a skinny little car to drive on your skinny little roads"

But he was from Kansas. actually he was from Kentucky, a real blue grass lad.

I wonder if Bob Diamond will enjoy his day of celebration :p

I am sure he will be heading back across the pond shortly, that is if they don't have his passport off him first :suspect:

I would have thought he's the happiest man in the UK. His severance pay is likely to be circa £20 million.

Have a great day our imported American's - Scott in particular :d :d

But take heart, your relatives probably originally came from the UK anyway, so really your one of us, just returning :d:p:d

• Like 1