Abingdon Track Day 17Th August

M444TTB

Chucked it down on the way and again just as we arrived, but that was it! It was cloudy all day, which may have tricked me into getting a little burnt :(

I have a similar stutter when around half a tank left on the long Abingdon corner, happens if you don't have a swirl pot fitted. I make sure I have a full tank now after getting caught out twice! Annoying when the revs dip mid corner!! :angry:

Sadly mine is a leak on the carbs somewhere. I guess after 12 years service it's time for an overhaul. Only started after I had them set up, which is a little annoying!

It was great fun, I too got a little sun burned. Car checked and no issues to report, despite wet sumps being rubbish on the C20XE no evidence of surge from my pressure switch.

Matt-Hope you enjoyed the car and learned some clutch control :-P

Gutted I missed this.

I passed the time Go-Karting at Magny Cours instead....

Please let me know if you lot are planning to do any more local track days as i'll be interested.

Mike

Edited by Terzo204