RABoon

David Lyon

Thanks, i will contact you ASAP.

Andy :(

Andy

Thanks for trying to organise it, shame lots of talk and no commitment.  :(

Cheers

Nick

Andy, sent cheque to you for 80.00 saturday, you should have it today, is there no way we can even have a smaller event ? if not thanks for trying anyway if you need to contact me my number is 07751469534.

Sorry to read you couldn't get enough support Andy  :(  :(

Thanks Mark

I now understand the difficulties organising events for the WSCC, you have my admiration. :p  :p  :D  :D  ;)

Maybe i will try and be a little less adventurouse next time & aim for 10-15 people instead of 25-30. :durr:

Andy :t-up:

Andy

Thanks for trying to get this together. I too understand the difficulties in these things having been treasurer for an indoor karting club in the past. ???

You will have my support if you try and get another event together and I am sure that I can muster at least two others subject to LFC fixtures.

Regards

Richard

PS Can confirm reciept of returned cheque

Andy

Know how you feel.  It can be tough organising these events sometimes.  Recently organised a karting event for Thames Valley vs Surrey but due to lack of numbers the karting event had to be cancelled.  Fortunately I was able to re-schedule the event with smaller numbers.

In the end we all had a fantastic time so it was well worth the time and effort.  Infact we will plan another karting event in March / April.

It can be difficult to judge numbers that will be interested in an event.  Initially everyone is enthusiastic when they are they are not commited financially, but when it comes to the crunch - money on the table, suddenly everyone disappears and you wonder where you have gone wrong.

If you organise an event 3 months in advance you can guarantee that you will still be chasing money the night before.

Keep up the good work

Regards

Shaun

P.S. Don't give up Andy - keep at it - it's not the quantity of fun but the quality  ;)  :D  :)