Shelsley In Car

ACW

Havent seen much in car posted this year, but thought I'd post my run from Shelsley this weekend. Glad I hadn't see the Caterham off beforehand.

• Like 1

bit like sex that

all over in a minute or so :laugh:

made it all look very easy. Big improvement on target time too.

Good skills

David

nice drive - love the info on the screen - great for a newbie like me to see the course too :-)

all over in a minute or so :laugh:

Actually all over in about 30.36 IIRC!!

Very impressive, Adrian. I wish I had the balls to drive that quick!

Regrettably my rear anti-rollbar broke so I couldn't complete my last run. It wouldn't have troubled you, but might have got me closer to Paul. I was sorry to be red flagged by a sharp eyed marshall, but at least it saved the car from possible damage. As it was no damage apart from the 'bar itself, and Russ has one sitting in his store waiting for me to call later today. :t-up:

Tigger seems a bit slow with the results, do you think he's gone away again? My results arrived today by snail mail. ??? ??? :laugh: :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I am using AIM equipment. I have an EVO4 Data Logger and a AIM Steering wheel. This is then linked to the Smarty Cam self contained camera unit. The whole lot is attached via CAN and reads data directly from the ECU and gearbox controller on CAN bus.

Very good gear IMHO.

I brought it all from http://www.racedatasystems.co.uk/ very good guys. Tell em I sent you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a great day at Shelsley last Saturday on Lotus Day; it's just a great spectator venue.

nice run Adrian...!