Manchester Area Meet Next Wednesday

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Yes its come round again allready :D

start the year as you mean to go on  :cool:

lets make Manchester the biggest attended meeting place  :t-up:

Directions

From the North, East or West on the M60/M62

Leave the M62 at J20 onto the A627(M) sp Oldham  and Rochdale, towards Oldham.

In 2 miles leave the m/way sp Royton and Shaw onto the B6195 Burnley lane towards Middleton

Pass the Chadderton Park Inn on your left, downhill for 1 mile to the traffic lights,

Turn right at the church sp B6195 Royton, follow the sweeping bends for less than 1/2mile,

The Horton Arms is on your left just before you go under the motorway bridge.

From the South

Leave the M60 at The A663 Broadway sp Manchester and Oldham, towards Oldham.

In about 2 miles at the start of the A627(M) turn left onto the B6195 Burnley lane towards Middleton

Then as above, hope to see you all there at 8.00pm

Paul,

Should be OK this month as I am in Altrincham that day. I can come and complain about wishbones..... f***** wishbones

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Jon

Look forward to seeing you Jon  :D

come along and have a moan, were all ears  :0

And don't forget we're planning to go to the Autosport show on Saturday or is it Sunday or didn't we decide, hey why don't we meet and discuss it, what about Wednesday?  :0  :0  :D  :D  :p  :p  ;)  ;)

Ok i assume we're all back at work now  :(

so more of you will be reading this (but not in works time)

I hope you all had a good holiday and are fit and ready for wednesday night, we have lots to discuss/plan for the year so if you have some input be there or be square  :D

And as Paul H says

Autosport this weekend what day are we going? :t-up:

Hello Guys (& gals),

Me, my son Brett and my brother intend to go to the show this coming weekend. I think we will be going on Sunday.

Is it worth hiring a midi-coach/minibus? There are 4 of us (3 adults and 1 child)

how many of you lot are definately going?

I hope I can get to the meeting on Wednesday but I should have gone into hospital today and had my external fixator removed from my leg but they have no beds, typical NHS :devil: I am on standby for a bed and I don't know if it's tomorrow or Wednesday.

however, I will definately be going to the show.

Cheers

Mike Dempsey :p

Hyah Mike

if you dont make it on wed night, i will let you know on thurs when we are planning on going to the show, it was suggested before crimbo that we might all pile into Karl Ws espace  :D  we will put some pressure on him on wednesday  ;)

hey up paul,

Can't wait to tell you about the engine I have bought! i only hope it's not a lemon! been there done that etc etc  :blush:

see you wednesday mate

Mike

One day you buy a nappy wagon and no one wants to be seen dead in it  :(

Then next, any member of your family wants to move anything big or its the Autosport show and everbody loves it  ;)

TAXI.........     :D  :D  :D

Does it have PS2's built in to the head rests cos it's a bit of drag down to the country's 3rd city. Just for clarity that's

1. Manchester (we know how to build a stadium and stage a major multi sport event).

2. L**d*n

3. Bir-minging-ham

Is this thread still top? Manchester tra lala la Manchester....

Time for bed :angry:

Good night dear Westfielders

That wouldn't happen to be a 2.0ltr Zeeeetec black top out of a Focus would it Mike?  ;)