Out Of The Mouths Of Babes.

Norman Verona

"Politicians investigating bankers will not be acceptable to the public."

Well, he got that one right.

And politicians not investigating bankers? Of course, I'd trust them :arse:

I had to go to Barclay's today. After PPI mis-selling (clearly in error), interest rate swap mis-selling (obviously in the clients' best interest really), and LIBOR manipulation (apparently unknown at the top :t-up: ), I counted the money they gave me twice to make sure that no "commission" had been taken!!

Come back SocGen -- to dim to fleece deliberately IIRC.

• Like 1

I'm with Lloyds and they often invite me in for an "Account Review" , usually to try and sell you something. I have plenty of ammunition now for my next "Review :laugh: "

And politicians not investigating bankers? Of course, I'd trust them :arse:

I had to go to Barclay's today. After PPI mis-selling (clearly in error), interest rate swap mis-selling (obviously in the clients' best interest really), and LIBOR manipulation (apparently unknown at the top :t-up: ), I counted the money they gave me twice to make sure that no "commission" had been taken!!

Come back SocGen -- to dim to fleece deliberately IIRC.

You forgot to mention "Unauthorised overdraft charges" and "Same Day Debits before Credits" putting account holders in trouble.