Westfield Parts Dept.

alex07715

Do they ever answer the phone?????

I ordered parts 2 weeks ago and am still waiting on them, these are parts I NEED!

I have sourced parts from other companies in the past as every time I called Westfield they didn't have the bits I needed, their common answer seems to be 'we should have those in 4 weeks, would you like to order them now?' I always say 'No, I will just get them somewhere else'.

They are doing themselves a lot of harm in terms of reputation and profit because of this zero stock philosophy!

Which reminds me to ring up and find out when my wheels are going to be delivered.

I had a similar issue with parts where I waited 2 months and no updates and never answering calls or returning when I left a message.

However once contact was made, the issue very quickly got resolved and now have the parts.

I was very frustrated, but once contact was made, I have to say the service from them was good

your phoning the wrong department phone sales .and tell them you want them to answer there phone

you can feel lucky ! imagine when one tries to get an answer when calling from abroad...

Don't know what your problem is, Mondays are a very busy day for them. The phone is going practically nonstop, and people calling in.. I emailed about something I need urgently, this morning, and I've already had confirmation by email reply of availability and price.

Mind you, I'm always polite to them! ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

In fairness to the guys in parts dept they can only sell and send out orders for the items they have available from stock, that their purchase dept arranges and are always dependent upon external suppliers - don't be hard on Gavin, Russell, Chris etc in parts - it is not usually their fault parts are not available and limited to the hours in a day and time to speak to each customer ;):)

I understand peoples fustration at times regarding delays and not being able to get through etc although personally i have never had too much of a problem contacting them as knowing they are bus and short of staff i normally try and call at a time of day when i know they will be more quiet, so as to avoid lunchtime and early afternoon parcel collection time.

Rather than posting on the forum where the factory may not be watching, how about giving them feedback directly? Using the complaints/ feedback email address published on their website? On the one occasion i had cause to complain i got a very prompt reply back from JT himself answering my question and resolving my issue.

Tis just a thought.

http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/contact.php

Complaints / Feedback: Putting our customer first

Westfield is very keen to recieve feedback as this is how we see we can improve.

If you would like to make a complaint or provide feedback, please email us on the address below. Reciept of your email will be confirmed within 48 hours and will be dealt with by the Complaint Manager:

Complaint@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Alternatively you may want to download the feedback form and send it in. Customer Care

It doesn't matter which option you press, sales, Parts, no one answers. Really, they can't go on like this, They must be loosing £000's in orders as people get P'd off and go elsewhere.

Oh yes, the complaints form, you have to download it , print it and post it, doesn't help people who are expecting parts in a day or so.

The online enquiry form is just for New Car sales.

Or you could use the complaints email address Bernie :)

Ah Yes, copy and pasted that into Outlook and sent.

My parts where ordered 2 weeks ago today, car is off the road until I get them, they know this! I told them when I ordered them.

If I could get them somewhere else I would!

If they never seem to have fundamental standard parts how do they intend to sell kits and build cars?

Caterham can't be as bad as this? ??? Things like this would encourage me to change brand...................

It doesn't matter which option you press, sales, Parts, no one answers. Really, they can't go on like this, They must be loosing £000's in orders as people get P'd off and go elsewhere.

Oh yes, the complaints form, you have to download it , print it and post it, doesn't help people who are expecting parts in a day or so.

The online enquiry form is just for New Car sales.

Actually, I understand business is booming, they can't make the cars fast enough. :t-up: :t-up:

Actually, I understand business is booming, they can't make the cars fast enough. :t-up: :t-up:

Probably the reason for parts delays, however, have they not heard of extra staff, there must be plenty of ex car industry people looking for a job like this.