Autosport Show Friday

windy

Will be going Friday so hope to meet up with some of the SS competitors as usual.

Who's going?

Windy

I think most people are going.

It would be good if we all met for a beer, say around 12noon (allowing plenty of time before the live action show).

Im not familiar with the halls at the NEC so cant suggest a Bar to meet at.

Anybody know which hall has a bar?

All the halls have a bar - what about the one by the indoor go-kart circuit - any other suggestions  ???  ???  as its not closest to live action arena - but may be entertaining  :devil:  :D  :blush:  ;)

Lindsay gets Mark the blame  :)  :devil:  :(  :D  :p  ;)  :blush:  :D

and a blue search button on the lapel to his fleece  :D  :)  ;)

from what i can gather it ll be the first of many for me!!  ;)

Should be back to full health by then, they nearly had a red cross on my door this week! Hospital twice in the space of 8 days-once on xmas day

Jamie.. Nothin' too serious I hope.... Anyway Jelous as #### of you all :angry:  :angry: . On nights again so a no show for me :arse:  :arse:

Prob'ly have only spent money I haven't got anyway ???  :blush:  (trying to get a SS fund saved ???  :blush:  :sheep:

Sorry to hear the bad news Jamie, hope you're ok now. See what happens when you abduct Kylie!... Big G moves in mysterious ways :p  ;)

C U all at the Kart bar Friday I guess :blush:

Buzz :(

I recon i might join you. ;)

Are we going to wear Red carnations or what :p

The only Westfield regalia i have is a Baseball cap but i would feel like a t**t wearing a hat indoors. :blush:

We could always wear  :cool: & go as the Blues Brothers. :0

I belive Westfield are going to be dissplaying a Duratec Westie which i for 1 will be giving a close look at. :love:

Andy :t-up:

P.S. How do you get tickets for the Friday?

Turn up with your MSA licence, and fill out the form at autosport.com..............