Gutted f***** Gutted

SteveD

Why drive all the way from Cornwall, there are hundreds down here at the moment. Guessing yours must have been very special.

did the coach stop afterwards?

Why drive all the way from Cornwall, there are hundreds down here at the moment. Guessing yours must have been very special.

did the coach stop afterwards?

probably because it is fully loaded ,ac cruise everything and the big 174 bhp van and low miles withn fvwsh and most that are advertised as mint and have been converted builders vans and are not mint ,i could have sold it time and time again

yes it stopped ,taken the details etc etc blah de blah , im letting kindertons deal with it as im on a traders policy marshall is doing the same

Well that makes sense then, most of them down here have been used near the sea as well so tend to have had saltwater inside

**** vid from today

and another from a stooopid i phone

Shame you don't know a decent bodyshop that could fix it all up isn't it :p:laugh:

;)

Shame you don't know a decent bodyshop that could fix it all up isn't it :p:laugh:

;)

i cant be arsed repairing it wuv its taken the wind out of my sales tbh , i reckon by just jotting down some figures about 6.5k of damage to mine and 2.5 k to marshalls

• Like 1

Sh*t.... oh well, plenty of old VW vans about ;) shame about Marshall's car though :(

Sh*t.... oh well, plenty of old VW vans about ;) shame about Marshall's car though :(

:laugh: **** thats **** arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh tw4t

Good to note you are ok Steve, temporary setback unfortunately, let the insurance sort it, but will you be happy with someone elses paint job. Could have been far far worse. Must have been a bit of a shock for you and Marshall, was Bev with you as well.

Bob :(:no:

Exige looks good there Steve - Nice car.... James

Give it a few days and you'll be masking it up.

Make sure you claim for the loss incurred in losing the sale and the loss of value to the vehicle due to having been in an accident.

You're both OK so no real damage done.

Anyway, you can cheer up honey, there's football on tonight.