Gutted f***** Gutted

SteveD

driving back from the aintree sprint behind a coach when the side window of the coach blew out and smashed over the front of my transporter , its f***** absolutly f***** , it needs a new screen ,new headlights,new chromes,new spotlights ,its chipped every f***** panel the front looks like its been sandblasted ,its bounced of my covered trailer and even chipped the tailgate

marshall was behind me in his elise and its done his front clam ,screen,headlight covers , everything

im gutted absolutly gutted for myself and even more so for marshall , my transporter is a t5 caravelle t32 174bhp and was mint not even a chip or mark on it

it needs a total respray :down:

Ouch, at least your ok ?? It could have come straight through your screen edge on and into your face.

Sorry to hear this Steve, sounds Bl**dy horrendous. How on earth does a window blow out of a coach?

**** sorry to here that Steve hope you and Marshal are.ok. I assume tomorrow's plans are on hold for now mate.

Thing is you know the paint will never quite be upto immaculate factory paint.

That' would drive me mad. And I would probably have to sell it if it was me with my OCD

**** sorry to here that Steve hope you and Marshal are.ok. I assume tomorrow's plans are on hold for now mate.

no no we will be there wuv

Sorry to hear this Steve, sounds Bl**dy horrendous. How on earth does a window blow out of a coach?

duno tbh it was a double glazed side window about 8 ft x 5ft

• Like 1

Thing is you know the paint will never quite be upto immaculate factory paint.

That' would drive me mad. And I would probably have to sell it if it was me with my OCD

our paint will be :laugh:;)

• Like 1

sounds a nightmare - least no flesh and blood injured.... :yes: bad news on damage to van though.... james

Bl**dy hell Steve, thats bad luck, though sounds like it could have been an awful lot worse, at least you and Marshall are OK, that's the main thing.

Frustrating though everything else is, it's what insurance is for.

Real shame though, both the van and Marshall's car always look so well turned out.

even more of a pisser is i had taken a deposit on the van :arse:

F**kity f**k, typical isn't it :down:

Ouch indeed! That's horrific! I trust the coach company will be coughing good n proper!

Dave

the guy will be gutted he has spent 6 months looking and drove up from cornwall to view mine and fell in love with it and put a deposit on it because it was low milage and imaculate , pre glass blasting

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NTgtMjAxMjA2MDgtMTM1NC5qcGc.jpg