Speedkarting Warrington

Bananaman

Hi Everybody

Following a recent thread on the Events section I have now booked Speedkarting in Warrington exclusively for US. :D

We will be running a Grand Prix type event from 1pm -4.30pm

5 rounds leading to a final for the top 8 drivers. :cool:

Costs will be £40/head, if we get the full 30 people we will be able to afford the 750m circuit less & we may have to use the 500m circuit :arse:  so lets get the word out.

I am putting a LARGE deposit down out of my owen money so please don't let me down :angry: .

If you are interested please give me a call on 07776-147842.

I will need cheques(ASAP) for £40.00 made payable to me Andrew Lyall sent to my work address (as i am supposed to be moving house in Jan)

Andy Lyall

50 Congelton Road

Sandbach

Cheshire

CW11 1HG

P.S. Speedkartings no. is 01925-415114 (just in case you want to get info or check that i have booked this date :0 , however don't ask to book it your self as they will hassle me for the deposit B4 Xmas, which i could do without)

Sat 1st Feb 03 1pm

Bring a friend, to the LARGEST indoor karting in the WORLD (well Manchester area) :p

Andy :t-up:

Something too lookfarwad to after Xmas :xmas:

SATURDAY 1st FEBRUARY 2003  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:

Like what it says on the title  ;)  :D  :)  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :cool:  :xmas:  :xmas:

:arse:  Beaten to it again  :xmas:  :D

Well done Andy

Following our chat this morning I will post you a cheque tomorrow after I have checked with mates re additional places tonight.

Per corner weight discussion the diet starts today

Regards

Richard :t-up:

Hi Everybody

Thanks for the response, so far i recon that we have 10-15 people (still no cheques yet  :xmas: post :arse: )

Just got the speedkarting brouchre, looks even better/BIGGER than I remember.

Speedkarting web site!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on you know you want to :devil:  :devil:

Hi Andy,

Sounds great, the track looks wicked :devil:

I will see if I can get some lads from the NE to come down.

Will keep you posted.

Nick

Will be there.

Nice one Scott :t-up:

I might even come up and make sure us southerners have a showing ,as its near to my birthday.

Thats the spirit, now if we can get Dutchwestie & some mates over we can have an international event. :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :p

P.S. Will go into work on Tuesday and see what cheques have landed (will post names here. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well its very nearly 2003 & I am still waiting for the cheques to start flooding in :zzz: .

Seriously, i have not yet recived enough responses to commit myself to shelling out the £500 deposit.

I will be going into work :arse:  on Thursday 2nd to check who has sent their cheques & will post a list then.

If you are interested & have not sent me a cheque yet please doso ASAP. If I don't have 12-15 names buy the end of the week i willn  not be able to keep the booking, COME ON LETS HAVE SOME FUN

Andy :xmas:

P.S. hope everybody has a great time tonight :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Well so far 2 cheques have arrived :arse:

£80.00 - Mr Boon

£40.00 - D.R.Lyon

Unless i recive a flood of cheques over the weekend i will have to cancell the boooking :angry:  :arse:  :angry:  :arse:

If you want to come PLEASE SEND A CHEQUE NOW.

Andy :(

COME ON WHERES ALL THAT INTEREST GONE :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

I need to know if this is going to work by Monday 6 Jan so either send me a cheque or e-mail me direct andy@pdpcheshire.co.uk

This is a top track & we will have it to our selves if we can get a minimum of 25 people interested.