Thank You Westfield Parts Dept

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Thanks to the guys at Westfield parts dept, I phoned on monday, left a message and was phoned back that day despite them being very busy. Sorted out with Russ what I needed on Tuesday morning after a bit of discussion as to what would fit and all arrived today. I even bought more than I initially wanted as the price was acceptable and it was less hassle.

They try very hard and have a thankless task, so I thought it would be right to put some positive praise on here when they excel. :d:yes::d

• Like 3

Bought more than you wanted so you have some spare ey boss? What was it? Gaffa tape? :d

after a bit of discussion as to what would fit

They do offer a nice range of clothing :d

Good to hear they came up trumps ..

Nick, great to hear when things go well too... just wish I could say the same :( I spoke to Gavin last Thursday about an order of mine that was due early the week before. He was going to check and call me back, but still not heard from him. After trying them several times since, I eventually left a (very polite) message yesterday morning... and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

I realise it's probably their supplier that's causing the delay, but it would be good to get a quick call back with an update.

In the spirit of offering a more 'balanced' view, I'd have to say I've also found Westfield to be very helpful too...

When I was interested in buying my Westfield (I'm new to Westfield ownership earlier this year), the factory were very helpful, giving me (and my son) 'the tour', as well as letting me test drive one of their cars... and all this even though I'd told them up front that I was looking for an SEight, which they didn't have. Simon even offered a little advice to me too, given that I was new to the world of Westfields.

So, I do have positive experience of Westfield Sports Cars too... I just wish they'd take an extra 5 mins to update me on my current order :)

Got back from my first time at the Derby & Notts area meet this evening (at The Clock, Shardlow) :d and thought I'd add an update and a thank you here ...

Got my phone call re status update from Westfield today (thank you :yes:)... some good news and some bad news on the order, but happy that I now know the status and things are progressing :)

I have commented many times on the parts department. They can be a pain in the A***. Poor communication and poor stock levels. BUT!!! The stock is a company issue in my view and if they are so busy, then maybe more people should be employed in the dept. The guys, Gav and Russ are fantastic, always friendly, helpful and they do chase orders as I have found out. They do a great job and overall the company is very very good with a great product. Westfield should show Gav and Russ a bit more support maybe but Top marks to the guys. :t-up:

• Like 1