A Smile A Mile Wide

7sRWild

Got my westfield mag today..what a buzz seeing my first submission in print. Thankyou to Peter Osborne for a great editing job, you made my day. Great forum, great mag, hats off to all those who do the behind the scenes stuff that keep it going for all of us out here.. Cheers. Steve

• Like 1

It was a great submission to start with! And to think you had to have your arm twisted be persuaded to write it. Let that be an example for everyone else out there who's had cold feet about contributing.

So...what's the follow up story about, then? :p;):t-up:

Nice job Steve! :yes:

PS: Fixed your title for you! :)

Ooooooooo I feel all special now..... Think I'm fillin up...:')

So...what's the follow up story about, then? :p;):t-up:

PS: Fixed your title for you! :)

There was this little engine, who name ws 1.6 who dreamed of being a bigger engine............but didn't want to be one of those Z things...

Cheers mate, hope it wasn't a fluke, see what happens with the next one. O:-)

Just got round to Summer (hah! Joke!) WW and enjoyed your article. Thanks. We had a Canada trip in our post-retirement list but it'll be a few years away yet. Be good to meet up with some Se7en petrolheads!!