Last track day B4 Xmas

Bananaman

I've found a track day on Tuesday the 17th Dec at Oulton, full circiut, open pit £85 Winter Bargain.

I am waiting to see what the weather forcast is B4 booking.

Andy :t-up:

Also Donnington have track days on December 15th,29th of Dec for only 75 pounds, no need to book just turn up on the day.

Contact Jane at Donnington Circuit for more info.

Im going on the 29th and maybe the 17th at Oulton if its dry.....not doing another wet day there........

Just checked the 5day forcast & it's SUNNY :D  :D  :D

Do i book now of leave it a day or so  ??? ?

i am planning on going to donnington tomorrow (15th) and on the 29th dec.  If its raing this sunday i will try and make oulton on tuesday as barcode and dodge are also thinking of going if its dry.

Hope to see you there.

:)

hopefully see you there tomorrow guys, me & catflap are there, pending a flood!!

:xmas:

need to stop thinking about track, & think about bedtime, im just too excited,,  :D  :t-up:  :devil:  :xmas:

You lucky B******, I,ve had clients on the phone all day asking when stuff will be ready for them tommorow :arse: .

Not only wil i miss out on the FUN :D , I will have to go to work early as well :angry: .

Hope you all have fun, might try & pop up at lunch time.

Hope the sun smiles on you.

Andy :t-up:

:D What a day, the morning activities were quite wet and greasy but after 12 the track dried out and great fun was had.  Superb circuit in the dry, cant wait to go there again.

Barcode and dodge turned up lunchtime for some track action and seemed to enjoy the first session!!!!!

Roll on the next one.

:)

Donnington 29th Dec