People In Front Deliberately Putting Their Washers On!

Lordbenny

It's now happened on my last 2 blatts....Me chugging along quietly (or as quiet as I can be!) in my newly shined Westy and the **** in front decides to wash their windscreen showering me and my car in the smelly contents of their washer bottle! Is it just me or does it happen to anyone else out there?......Cue the snidey comments about the car in front obviously know who I am etc! ;)

No it happens to me a lot also but usually I far enough behind to swirve it!

I normally soak myself with my own washers :d as for the car in front i normally dont follow close enough to them for it to be a problem

this sort of anti social behaviour needs to be treated with a bit of anti social overtaking - in safe place it goes without saying :-0

• Like 1

this sort of anti social behaviour needs to be treated with a bit of anti social overtaking - in safe place it goes without saying :-0

Funny you should say that! ;)

they probably know its you behind them

• Like 1

New keyboard please.

they probably know its you behind them

Ha ha, and I thought you could read! Have a look at the original post, I inserted a waiver for people like you! ;)

Troll alert

**** alert

fixed that for you wuv

• Like 1

Never had this happen to me. Have to admit I "sometimes" do this after pulling in front after an overtake of a driver who is hogging the middle lane. Most of the time they pull into the inside lane where they should be ;) but I do use up a lot of the squirty stuff.

Cheers Steve was waiting for the sting in the thread.

Bob :yes::swear:

Never had this happen to me. Have to admit I "sometimes" do this after pulling in front after an overtake of a driver who is hogging the middle lane. Most of the time they pull into the inside lane where they should be ;) but I do use up a lot of the squirty stuff.

I never do this.

Unless I'm driving and there's a Y in the name of the day of the week.

Of course, if I hold the washer on accidentally, it opens up the headlamp washers too.

/5 litre bottle

paintball gun :yes:

Never mind windscreen wipers, last winter I had the car out for some reason, think I was on my way home from Carbon Mods, and a Bl**dy salt griter pulled out in front of me, and dumped some of its contents in the car. :angry: :angry: :angry: