Attack The Block

dombanks

Saw it a while ago and didn't think much of it TBH.

Could they make the characters any more cliche'd? The stereotypical inner city kids and the stereotypical stoner, all rounded off with some dodgy special effects

I've recorded this to watch later. Wasn't interested enough when it was at the cinema, but looks worth a try.

Been watching the repeats of Auf Wiedersien Pet , sadly missed the first time round , bit corny but still top sit com entertainment IMO :t-up:

• Like 1

Thought you were gonna tell us your engine had thrown a rod! :d

Been watching the repeats of Auf Wiedersien Pet , sadly missed the first time round , bit corny but still top sit com entertainment IMO :t-up:

used to watch this when i was younger, didnt quite understand the humour back then i dont think but still thought it was class :)

My little echo, I'm not surprised you didn't understand the humour sat in your cot sucking your dummy. :)

Sorry, you know I'm joking. You were crawling around the lounge in a romper suit.

used to watch this when i was younger, didnt quite understand the humour back then i dont think but still thought it was class :)

Any factory worker north of watford would appreciate the humour , not sure about the white coller types though I think it might just go over there heads :laugh: