Changing From Sky To Virgin

Luapno

By the sound of those two quotes I suspect your usage of t'interweb is rather different to quite a few of us...

Maybe, 6 Star Wars films at 50GB a piece for the un-compressed films eats a lot of internets.

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with a Sky/ Virgin/ BT internet package for your average family user

... When F1 leaves the BBC, as it surely will, I won't really miss it and definitely won't be giving Murdoch any of my limited cash in the future.

I'll miss it if this season is shaping things to come, but won't be giving Murdoch any of my cash either ... there are ways and means!

Dombanks, you say "my friend aslo has it"

Is he Swedish? ;) ;) :laugh:

Lol :) nah he's Ecuadorian

Dibby save yourself 100gb the first two are ****

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them for torrenting, as soon as the guy on the other end wants a name behind an IP address, the big players are the first to roll over and what with them blocking the pirate bay (I know nobody uses it any more) and newsbin, I don't like the way things are going one bit. Torrenting is on its way out and I don't think either Sky or Virgin provide access to binary newsgroups.

What you mean the powers that be are trying to stop people illegally sharing and downloading copyrighted material like MP3s, Films, Games and software. How very dare they. :d:p

Why are you all talking in tongues?

I turn my TV on and get a picture. I press a button on the remote control and get a different picture.

I've no idea what a "games console" is other than it may just be a bed.

Torrent to me is rain

Films are shown in cinemas.

A virgin was the ugly bird in the corner.

When you all grow up you'll learn that it's "my phone" and "my pad"

Now, can we get back to speaking English?

...said the man living in France...

but the man living in France speaks English and watches the BBC on a humax freesat box thingie.

Just for future reference, if you dial 151 on a Virgin landline, you can get a service update with any areas that are down - assuming the phone's not down, of course! :d

The service was down , but they only find out its down after a number of fault complaints ( not a single complaint) At the time I called it was declared "up" on 151 but wasn't ( if you see wot I mean) . It was on 151 as down after it had been fixed !

So ... When it was up it was down and when it was down it was up and when I called it was neither up nor down....

All together now ..