Mallory 2003

Mark Stanton

certainly do my little caped crusader freind  ;) a big f**k off  bat cape so i can protect people with my wings of steel  :0 ooop's sorry that was bafink won it  :0  ???  ;)  :love:  :blush:

Mallory is a bit of a long haul for us in the NE, count me in for Cadwell, Oulton and above. I agree with Andy, the joint days are much better than the commercial ones.

Nick :D

Mallory is a bit of a long haul for us in the NE

Na it ain't - There's loads of folks who regularly make the trip and many the opposite journey - Go for it  :p  :D  :)  :D  Westfields can be driven in longer distance journeys  ;)  :D  ;)  than a 50 mile radius from base  ;)  :D  :p

are yes but only hardend westfield drivers and new owners do things like drive more than 50 miles spam boy , ;) you better give em an insentive like free beer and bbq's ,ok you talked me into it see ya there  :xmas:  :0 nearly that time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went to croft this summer, £140 for the day inc lunch and tuition !, best track day I have done this year.  They generally race on Sundys, you can book in advance.  If a load of us wanted to go would be just a case of booking in advance for on of the dates summer 2003 ?

A GREAT track.

Phil

Hey Phil

I am interested in a Croft day, and know at least 2 others in the NE who would want to go.

When you thinking of?

Nick

The blue beast and I will endeavour to be there this year. I couldn't make it the last couple of times 'cos it clashed with the open championship, but Dawn  :love: my fiancee really wants a fast ride sometime next year  :devil: so we will try to be there. I just hope it doesn't rain this time  :D

I will find out the dates for 2003 and contact details.  Then we can agree on the one to go for.  Last time I went there were 30 cars, sessions in the morning but open pit as much time as you like in the avo.  Its a must !!!!!!!!!

Deatils soon.  Cheers

Phil Rowley

Mark,

Have not driven Mallory yet - hope to be one of the lucky ones that gets in on the track day.  Will be good practice for Sunny Scammy!!

When / where are you going to post the entry forms.

Paul E.

Hope to get Mallory forms up on the website and available very soon - before Christmas if poss  :xmas:  :D  :)  Looks like I'll be doing Mallory and then off oooooop North to Sunny Scammy  :cool:  ;)  :D  :)