Mallory 2003

Mark Stanton

The WSCC have received confirmation of a date for Mallory Park 2003 Track Day - its Friday 18 July.

Entry forms will be available as soon as possible.

Cost = Not sure just yet - but will be below £100 that's for certain.

Will post more details as soon as finalised.

I'll be there..............

I might even stump up some cash and have a go this year......

WSCC Track Day at Croft, at the moment chances are slim to none existent, sorry  :(  :(  :(  Costs are high. The WSCC organised one there several years ago and lost a bl**** fortune  :arse:  :(

Get yourself down to Mallory  ;)  :D  :)  :D

I assume money was lost due to lack of people at Croft? How about doing one with say the TVR club, or bookatrack or such like?

I'll be at Mallory work permitting.

Greg

If i am still alive by then, i will be at Mallory. :cool:

What else is on the cards, Llandow or a Cadwell or Truxton or any ware else.  :D

I assume money was lost due to lack of people at Croft

Too right - we usually get invites to a few other track days by various clubs and companies so simply watch this space  ;)  :D  :)  as and when they're sorted  ;)  :D  :)

WSCC have always been welcome at the TVR Croft, Cadwell and Oulton Park track days. As for 2003, there are plans to have some joint WSCC/TVR track days. I will keep everyone informed.

I have to say that out of the track days i have been on this year.

Donnington with Easytrack

Oulton & Cadwell with TVR

Mallory & Harewood with WSCC

The Club ones (both TVR & WSCC) have been much cheeper & much more fun than the Easytrack event (no idiots in EVO's). :arse:

I for one will try and go on all the WSCC events & also any TVR events that i can.  :D

Thanks to all the committe members for sorting this stuff out it makes owning the car a real treat. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

WSCC Track Day at Croft, at the moment chances are slim to none existent, sorry  :(  :(  :(  Costs are high.

Blimey, how much does it cost :0

Bookatrack did Donington for £169 for 60 cars, ok it's going to be more for the height of "summer", but then Croft can't bethat expensive can it ? I mean, who do they think they are ? :D

mmmm...must have a word with my F1 contacts and see if we can piggy back onto the back of a testing session at Silverstone...now that would be fun :p:D:p:D

I'll be there  With regards to Croft the cost of hiring the circuit is around £6500+ VAT 4  50 cars. I know as I tried 2 organise a track day there this year.  Another point is that its a little but 2 far north for the girlie southerners  :0  ;)  :p

Buzz  :(

We're waiting for a date from Cadwell for a joint TVR/WSCC day - but won't get one 'till new year.

Worth waiting for !

oh yes ill be there  :D i can try me wing out  :arse:  ;)

Stevie D is that your new motor on your Aviator ?? Looks the dogs B*****ks!! do u wear a cape as well!! looks like the bat-mobile of the millenium :D

Where's Kylie? u barsteward:(

Buzz :(