Map Of Local Area Meetings & Organisers

Captain Colonial

For all of you who have joined the club recently, or for members who haven't attended a local area meeting close to you yet, the interactive map of who, when and where is regularly updated and is available here (click below):

Map of Local Area Meetings & Organiser Contact Details

or See the Area Meetings Layer in the Member Map here

Your local area meetings are a great place to meet other Westfield owners and WSCC members in your own area, and build a network that will pay dividends when you need help and advice. In addition, many local areas organise special events such as scenic runs, track days, nights out and lots of other things to help you enjoy your Westfield to the maximum.

The area organisers, who are all volunteers, do a fantastic job and love nothing more than big numbers and happy groups - get out there and support them to support you. I've given them a list with the names and email addresses of the members in their area so they can keep you in the loop.

One last thing - the area organisers have a master list I've created for them, so they can update all their own details if and when necessary so we can update the web page. If at some point you find the information on this page is wrong, and it's the fault of the AO for not updating it, the members have the right to call their AO a ruttish shard-borne strumpet, and to challenge them to a fish-slapping dance (you may have the large fish):

Edited by Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO
Added new link to Forum Member Map
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Looks good Scott. (Mind you, only checked Cheshire!)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for this particular thread which is very useful to us Newbies. Although I've been a member since 2006, I have only just become 'active' on here when my Westy went on the road a couple of days ago.

Excellent Ian, glad you've found it!  :yes: 

Just for anyone else reading the thread though; you don't need a Westfield to come along to the local meets, it doesn't matter if you're building one and its in a thousand and one pieces in the garage, or searching for one to buy, or even just wondering if it would be the right car for you. Come along to your local meet, you'll be most welcome, and whatever stage you're at you'll get plenty of ideas and inspiration to help you along.

Don't be put off by blats or runs out either, just let the AO know; there will always be spare passenger seats somewhere, it's an ideal opportunity to get a ride out in a couple of different cars.

Email Gadgetman and or me to update. :)

Aye, wot he said!

Drop me a pm or email and I'll update them for you.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if there's a broken link on Scott's message above. Each time I click I just get a white screen.

I'm a newbie in Gloucester looking for a meet so I can pop along and pick some brains.

Thanks!!

Phil

Just wondering if there's a broken link on Scott's message above. Each time I click I just get a white screen.

I'm a newbie in Gloucester looking for a meet so I can pop along and pick some brains.

Thanks!!

Phil

Hi Phil,

No the link is working but takes a second or so to load in some cases.

But just for your information, the details you will need for you area are as follows:

Where: Golden Heart Inn, Nettleton Bottom, Birdlip GL4 8LA - Bath & Bristol area members welcome!

When: Last Thursday of the month at 7 PM

Area Organiser: Andrew Reeves

Phone: 01684 592277 / 07774 127036

Email: andrew@jasprint.com

Tiggs

• Like 1

Hi Phil,

No the link is working but takes a second or so to load in some cases

Tiggs

No it's definitely glitchy. I get a white screen, nothing loads. The address / info bar says. " search or enter url ". I'm on phone btw.
  • Like 1

Many thanks Tigger, thats just what I needed.  I will get in touch although I am away on business for the next meet :-(

Alladdin, exactly the problem I had on my iPhone, although as Tigger says it is fine when using my 'puter.

Thanks guys.

Seems to be a glitch when using the mobile skin on an iPhone, the link just opens up a fresh, blank page. Without the page actually going to a link.

Switch to normal, full view on the iPhone and it works normally.

Its good, but I've just noticed my area on the map is about 30 miles off in Buntingford, not North London or the Ace Café. Can I give someone co-ords or postcode to fix this...?