• pete g

• Norman Verona

• dombanks

• SootySport

actually Pete, out of that lot you don't look half bad :laugh:

Blimey - some others more ugly than Pete! Good luck mate

:d :d :d :d rent a crowd :p

Signed.

That's the one they may take notice off. Problem is the plant will closed by then.

norman yes your right and need to get as many sigs as possible.

refinery now shutdown .first people made redundant more next week.

looks like i might last another month .

all gone by september.

big protest on monday at both ends of the country. this is not just about us. its going to effect all the other refineries. they all know if the goverment can let the best one shutdown then they will follow shortly[.coryton was the only uk refinery making a profit last month]. all owned by non british owners just waiting shut them down and import their cheaper made fuel .then when just wait and watch the price rise up agian like the gas electricity and water.

Sorry to hear that Pete but your right prices will increase and we will all as usual grumble and take it. I don't see hiw it can be stopped tho. The corps have this country by the giggle berries and our govt is too week and rubber spined to stand up for us. One of the reasons fir my new place is its near enough to ride a bike to work. The roads will only get safer as people use cars less

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01jyxbb/Sunday_Politics_East_24_06_2012/

watch from 36minutes for about 10 minutes

some good looking essex lads on it :d

hope you all filled your cars up today :suspect:

thanks for all that signed but you and i both both knew it makes no difference. [this goverment dont give a ****]

.refinery now shutdown and people being laided off by phone.

think i have another 4weeks left. still need the boilerhouse for steam and generation.

at least we tried and went down fighting. commons debate was just to late . hopefully it we draw attention before the next one shuts down.

http://www.yourthurrock.com/2012/06/29/mp-slams-publicity-seeking-labour-over-coryton/

Pete, sorry to hear that. I thought that would be the outcome. They only do U turns on stuff that doesn't matter.

I wish you the best for the future, I always find that as one door closes a better one opens.

Keep your chin up.

im ok mate just fell sorry for other people. such a waste.

feel like a prision camp here now just wait for our turn to be sent to the gas chambers. we all know we should try and do something but cant.just waiting our turn one by one .