Is This Car Very Optimistically Priced?

alex07715

360bhp sounds pretty damn quick!! :love:

Over double what I've got! :laugh:

Very, I paid a lot lot less for mine at peak of prices so obviously a few have come up cheaper since then.

I know its way overpriced as a standard one can't be any more than 11k so it's a damn expensive turbo. How much do you guys think its worth? It's a q plate too!

Worth what some one will offer and someone will pay. If the fella wants £25 large, then let him spend £10 on PH for our entertainment

With that sort of power I think the first mod would be a braced roll bar :(

I couldn't see how old it was, just the mileage?

No year stated Stephen...

It seems crazy to spend probably £10-15k on an engine plus fit fancy stuff like Nitrons etc and leave the standard rollbar on it ???

It's a late 90's registered car with a new chassis and new bodywork 2 years ago.

It's a late 90's registered car with a new chassis and new bodywork 2 years ago.

Can it have a new chassis and still be the same car?

In my view - looks like a very bog-standard Megabusa with a good engine. The engine itself is maybe £8-£10K of work, but obviously now a "used" proposition so it maybe adds £4K value to the car. The car on its own was probably £10K max as it seems to have little spec (or at least we are told very little)...

The engine looks like it's under the bonnet, rather than in the middle to me ???

The engine looks like it's under the bonnet, rather than in the middle to me ???

I think he's just clicked the wrong button on the PH spec menu for that, or maybe he's trying to emphasise the fact that a bike engine in a Westfield does make it a front mid-engined car ;)

I seem to remember the car being up for sale at half that price about a month ago, so maybe an optomist has bought it for a quick profit :d :d

An Optomist

I like that - is that someone who can't see the real value of something ;-)

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.