WSCC Rolling Road Shoot Out Round2

Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

If you are intending to come along, can you please email, write or phone to confirm if you haven't already done so.

Garry.Bunn@eds.com

Garry@cosworthpower.com

079 799 07489

Here are directions:

From M1 North to South

Junction 15A Rothersthorpe Services/A43    

Slip road-over first r/bout to second r/bout-left onto the A43 duel carriageway to NORTHAMPTON.  Continue along duel carriageway for 1 mile to r/bout-right hand lane and turn right (3 O' Clock right).  Continue uphill along duel carriageway to next r/bout-continue straight over-400yds past r/bout turn left onto Rothersthorpe Road.  Continue downhill to r/bout and take 3rd exit (2 O' Clock) right.  You will pass a car sales on your left and go to a mini r/bout and turn first left onto Rothersthorpe Ave.  Northampton Motorsport is approx 150 yds on the right hand side just around the bend.

From M1 South to North

Junction 15A Rothersthorpe Services/A43

Slip road-follow signs to A43 Towcester/Northampton.  At A43 r/bout turn left under motorway bridge to second r/bout.  Continue straight over on the duel carriageway towards NORTHAMPTON.  Then follow directions as above in italics.

If you want you can also look on Multimap.com or Maparama.com.  details are as follows:

Northampton Motorsport Ltd

Unit 14, Rothersthorpe Ave

Northampton

NN4 8JH

Tel:01604 766624

Gary

I am interested in attending.  My main concern is that I put my car on a rolling road once before and it simply failed to get traction as soon as the turbo wound up.  This was even with a passenger sitting in and a strap down from the roll bar.

Certainly be along as a spectator but may be brave and try my car again.

David