WSCC Rolling Road Shoot Out Round2

Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

WSCC Rolling Road Shoot Out - Saturday 26th Oct at Northampton MotorSport - £25 I have arranged with the lads at Northampton MotorSport for a rolling road session.

There will be 4 groups of 6 cars. Timings will be 8.30, 10.30, 13.00, 15.00. You can arrive earlier if you want but this should be better if you've got to travel or fit other things in. We are trying to arrange some food for lunch time, details to follow. Drinks and snacks will be available at cost.

Each power run will take approx 20 mins.including setup.ie making sure your pride and joy is not embedded in the back wall!! You may wish to bring ear defenders if you want your eardrums to remain intact!! Please contact me ASAP to reserve your place, and a £10 deposit will be required.

Mail or phone me to book your slot.

Garry@cosworthpower.com    

079 799 07489   01332 702129

Then post £10 to confirm your booking.

G.Bunn

37,Vicarage Rd,

Chellaston

Derby

DE73 1SD

• 2 weeks later...

Come on lads...we've only got 7 cars so far.

I don't think we can run with this number so unless we get a sudden influx, we will have to cancel.

This Saturday will be decision day. :(

Garry,

As discussed earlier I am still available to bring along my rally car. It is a rebodied Westfield - honest! :D

Will drum up support from the local area.

Graham

Count me in...............

I need to see just how much power my Cossie actually has...............

Count me in too - can't wait to find out how much power I haven't got!

:D

Hey Windy.

I've seen that re-bodied Westfield (and your ugly mug) in some "Fossilised Ford"  type mag. It hasn't even got a Ford engine..........oooooohhhh the horror.... :0  :devil:  :D

Garry's still desperate for numbers so come on people lets make it happen! There are some 150 + westfield owners in the area and you already seem to have hibernated for the winter!!!!!!

Chris Elworthy - has your area got anyone wishing to go?

Give garry a call tonight - he needs to know ASAP.

I've seen that re-bodied Westfield (and your ugly mug) in some "Fossilised Ford"  type mag. It hasn't even got a Ford engine..........oooooohhhh the horror....

Yep, and it'll hopefully sneek into the background of a photo in the next issue of Westfield World too!!! :D  :D

Windy

Nick, That's a good enough excuse.

The local woosies over here are obviously too wimpish to take advantage of what promises to be a fun day.

:angry:

Come on you know it makes sense to support Garry! ???

It is a good fun day out guys - see article in last Westfield World.

If you can organise a Blat afterwards would that help (I can assist if requested)

Will ask around again, but if you recall we held a similar day in July.

Cheers

There's a Birkett 6 hour race at silverstone afterwards. Starts at 11 am. I have some friends racing some c******ms so will definitely be going if there's time.

Windy

P.S. I've phoned about 10 people now but still no luck :angry:

How many people have you got know and is it still on, as I wouldn't mind coming up, although I wanted to make sure the carbs are set up properly first, but hey its worth a go.

Let me know.

Cheers

It's on.....not enough cars for a full day(at the moment) so unless we get a late rush it will be morning only session! :D