Cheap track day tomorrow

SteveF

Just found this Premier Events - its on tomorrow (23rd) at Oulton Park - £110 and I've been told will be mainly an open pit lane (sessions up till 11am). They've got loads of places left as well.

The best (or worst) bit is that it's a c******m Grad & SuperGrad day - so its a chance to answer that age old question ... which is best  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

The weather forcast says 30% chance of rain - but the ground is wet - its been raining off & on all day round here in Cheshire - so handling may be fun

Steve

Went home - prepped the Westie ready to go, got up this morning @ 6:30 - it was pi$$ing down - so decided it wasn't worth it - it's no fun sitting in a plastic bathtub all day in the cold, when there's no grip and $hite visibility :(.

By about 7:30 it was brightening up - but it made me feel much better when it chucked it down on the way into work - and the rain was heading towards Oulton - anyone want to buy a rusty c******m? ;):devil: - I'll have to check blatchat tomorrow :)