My First Westfield Is Back On The Road.

chambo

Hello to the W.S.C.C community, I've read lots of your posts over the last year, now its time for me to post.

A year ago i was given a Westfield experience day as a birthday present, what a fab day out and got a trophy at the end :westy:

This started my search for a Westfield, this is what i bought a Widebody Zetec 1.8 on Weber 45s, Mt75 gearbox and Sierra Diff.

Then started the winter project to make the car into my own.

A few pictures few you look at or laugh at :cry:

Im hoping to make the local meets at ravenshead notts and shardlow derbyshire if the weather clears up.

Also looking to do a few track days this year fingers crossed, then next year may look at a few sprint days.

Apologies to the cars previous owner for stripping your ex-westfield, if you are on here any info you can give me on the life of this westfield would be great. ;)

Cheers Stephen

Never been a fan of "Biscuit" interiors.

I'd have followed your lead and ripped it all out too :t-up:

BRG and black works well.

Good job.

Chaz.

good stuff :t-up:

looks good.

might see you at the meets if i ever get my bum into gear and finish mine

Looks good, I confess I do like a traditional biscuit/tan type interior on the right car, but not so keen on the original green piping or green inset panels on the seats.

The new interior looks very smart though, well done. And the seats look soooo much better in that colour combination. Congratulations, a job to be really proud of :d

That looks very smart, now you just need some decent weather to drive it :)

very nice, I wouldn't worry about offending anyone by changing your car. They are very personal and if it was my old one I would expect it to change and suit the new owner. Nice job. :t-up:

Can I ask a question?. when you pulled the side interior pannels off, how do you avoid having rivets rattling around in the chassis?....I want to do the same to mine.

So you should make it your own, 90% of us do something to our cars to make it their own, even if it were perfect when we bought it.

It looks like the car I pondered over last year on my Westy search, did you buy it from near Tamworth?

Many thanks for you kind words.

Biscuit its a definately a personnal choice, as i said to my good lady im making it into a blokes car :t-up:

Question about the rivets on side panels, all i did was inject a little silicone through the holes, no rattles yet.

yes got from Tamworth way.

Angry Dog i take it your notts way hope to see you around.

looking to have ride to the event at blyton on july 21st or 22nd if any one going in a group i would like to tag along if poss. mansfield/ m1 junction 27

Cheers :westy: