Westfield Spirit Again, Many Thanks

MartinH

Running in a Borough 19 Sprint at Snetterton today I slid off in the wet, and boy was it wet, end result was a broken steering. With a soaking wet racesuit and feeling frozen I decided to change in the restaurant area and warm up with a cup of tea before trying to get the car onto the trailer.

We got back to find the only two other Westfield members there, Matt Hillan and Pete Goulding leading a group loading the car for me.

Thanks guys you'll never know how much that was appreciated, another great example of that Westfield camaraderie.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your woes Martin. Its not been a nice day and I have not even ventured out of the house. Top marks to Matt and Pete and whilst we are on about comradship, I seem to remember a certain Mr Hepworth covering my car with a tarpaulin last year when the coclpit was slowly filling up with rain :t-up:

glad it was not to bad martin. :t-up: was very slippy today and wet :down: .was hoping for some of last weeks sun but was not to be. :no:

4 sprints so far this year 3 greasy or wet and one slippy due to gravel :no: .please can we have some sun back :t-up: