Where's Our Captain?

Norman Verona

Is he on holiday?

Missing his wit and moving threads around.

Must be, but don't tell anyone in case his gaff gets rolled over. His well know wit and classical approach to humour have been missed for a while, he must be back soon although didn't he post something yesterday I think. Hope all is well.

Bob :(

Captain? Who he? Some half-wit I haven't moderated or banned yet?

On a different note, I returned from hols in Tenerife yesterday. Who left the sky taps on? Liquid sunshine everywhere!

Ah, there you are.

Welcome back - just in time to watch some boats messing about on a river.

Was it a good holiday?

Thank you! Yes, watching the boats - the Brits do this sort of thing very well, don't they?

Very nice hols, just relaxed, soaked up the sun and abused my liver. Gave my arms and hands aching from hours of typing a good rest too. :)

I said the same as it all started. We Brits do this so well and keep all the old traditions going. There were a group of Honourable Something or other all lined up. They must have ceased their role hundreds of years ago but we still keep them going.

Welcome back time now for the liver to recover.

Bob :d

• Like 1

Ah, the Liver.

We live at La Foie which is an old French word for a prayer. However Le Foie is "the liver" The translator on Google Chrome always shows our address as The Liver, Noellet, France.

Anyway, the liver should never be allowed to recover, it works best soaked in alcohol.

I hope.