Favourite Youtube Driving Vids

Young Pretender

Which ones do you never tire of?

I like these.

Go on, post em up

thought that lad was about to start crying :cry:

Yea the cossie one is just mental, guy has good car control though. If I was the passenger I'd probably get out and slap him. There's another part to the clip where he goes off well onto the grass it just drives back through the grass to the track and carries on!

I like this , the 1971 saloon championship, but that cossie 7 is a bit quick !!

Didn't Marshall use Formula 1 tyres on that car at some point ?

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jB2GyCKyck

I think one of the most impressive overtakes ever. The video doesn't really show just how brave this was.

I can remember watching it and Couldhard saying he looked away from the monitor and Brundle saying that could have been the mother of all accidents if Alonso had not lifted.

• Like 1

I like this ,last part of the 1971 saloon championship

Thank you for finding this, Gerry was a massive inspiration for me in the seventies.

There is a series on the build of this car also on You tube ( 4 or more parts) - I think its a radial aeroplane engine fitted, mated to home made gearbox and fluid flywheel:

for example... its a 10200cc motor BTW... Engineering is interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jB2GyCKyck

I think one of the most impressive overtakes ever. The video doesn't really show just how brave this was.

I can remember watching it and Couldhard saying he looked away from the monitor and Brundle saying that could have been the mother of all accidents if Alonso had not lifted.

Is that one of the best overtakes ever in F1. I think so.

I too remember watching that live and thinking that they had both died because I shut my eyes at the moment of the actual pass.

Still gives me goosebumps.