Cafe Racer, Sr2, Westy And Farewell To The Scooby

Cleggy the Spyder Man

:d :d :d Yup that would be me! still sorting the low down fuelling so its not very happy cold.

Amazing what a bit of sunshine does! you going to do anything this year or just get it out the shed :laugh:

6 months in the garage a bit of paint and polish and bobs ur uncle job done! Ok ok ill admit it wasn't cheep but don't tell the wife :oops:

Amazing what a bit of sunshine does! you going to do anything this year or just get it out the shed :laugh:

The brief ride round the block test ride last year, the one that resulted in the paint being stripped from the tank (long story) highlighted some issues and a couple of changes that were needed. I finally got round to tidying the shed and garage so I could start work on it again, and last weekend, changed all the brake plumbing and pipework, the original Guzzi interlinked brakes were shocking and started on mounting a completely different speedo to it as the factory ones just looked gash.

Bike looks excellent dave

Clark What you bought.