Cafe Racer, Sr2, Westy And Farewell To The Scooby

Cleggy the Spyder Man

had fun tonight doing some adjustment to Bryans Sr2, then Dave turned up with his freshly built cb500 based cafe racer

would have been rude not to get the camera out - the scoob will be departing the fold on Monday :( have I done the right thing?

Anyway a few piccies :cool:

P1090156.jpg

P1090155.jpg

P1090143.jpg

P1090142.jpg

P1090144.jpg

P1090148.jpg

That bike looks very tidy.

very very nice clegster :yes::)

arn't those cycle wings on the sr2 the wrong way round

Love the Bike - looks fantastic! :yes:

The SR2 looks like a really nice kit as well.

Always like the look of those SR2's, I wish I'd had more of a chance at Stoneleigh to take a look.

Can you grab some more piccies Cleggy?

So I guessi g the bike is a Honda/Norton hybrid? (I know b******* all about them, except for watching that Cafe Racer series on tv a few months ago :laugh:)

here

Always like the look of those SR2's, I wish I'd had more of a chance at Stoneleigh to take a look.

Can you grab some more piccies Cleggy?

So I guessi g the bike is a Honda/Norton hybrid? (I know b******* all about them, except for watching that Cafe Racer series on tv a few months ago :laugh:)

here ya go

faf85504.jpg

10b9d694.jpg

a3f66b10.jpg

6edf5d68.jpg

64f8d833.jpg

a62046d2.jpg

No idea on the cycle wing fitment Steve ;)

Is the SR2 to Westfield as Westfield is to Caterham ???:suspect: Only I am liking the SR2 more! Like the fully enclosed look around the front wishbones.

TBH, going purely from the photos and the info on their website, I've got a suspicious feeling that SR2 may well have an edge on the equivalent Westfield...

...it looks suspiciously like someone's looked at the WF and said OK, now how can we make that better!

Have they managed it though?

Nice car, I like it a lot...

And the bike !!!!!!!! One day I will have a bike (first the driving license...) and I really like the Triumph Thruxton. But this one is gorgeous !

Congratulations to the owners.

all the more remarkable is that this was it 6 or so months ago and he did everything himself - clever sod

cb500.jpg

Is the SR2 to Westfield as Westfield is to Caterham ???:suspect: Only I am liking the SR2 more! Like the fully enclosed look around the front wishbones.

Westfield offered this on the ZEi car that was designed for some kind of type approval. I had it on my ZEi220. The inside of the cycle wing was screened also and featured a brake duct.

The downside was you couldn't fit an ARB easiliy.

Just found this Cleggy had a feeling the pictures you took would at some point appear on here :blush:

Thanks for the comments about my CB500T its been allot of work but well worth it, Just need to get some steady miles on her and gain a bit of confidence, been along time since ive ridden a bike so taking it easy and enjoying it so far :t-up:

For those that know me and haven't seen it finished you can probably now fully understand why the cars took a bit of a back seat this year.

As for Brian's SR2 its a cracking looking car and nice and shiny like my head in the second from last picture above :d

Dave.

Ah, so that was you making a row on the way out of the office car park today...

:d

Looks good mate, makes my effort (which I have just dug out of the shed now I have made some space in the garage) look a bit poor, but then mine is a very budget restricted project, where as yours doesn't look like that was much of an issue!