South Wales Area

chrisbin

In the absence (currently) of a local WSCC meet, I have been in touch with C******m owners thro' Blatchat. It seems that although they used to meet regularly, they do not anymore.

However, seem to have managed to stir up some interest and we are going to try a meet this Thursday (3rd) at their old venue of  The Travellers Rest Pub at the top of Caerphilly Mountain at 7.30/8ish.

Any other local Westy owners who are interested ? Would be good if we got more Westy's there than c******ms!!!

Hope to see you there!

;)  ;)

well its a nice road over the mountain.......!!

I well remember charging up there in the (very) old days so we could take advantage of the 11 o'clock closing time (10.30 in Cardiff then)........

So you coming "home" tomorrow night Cat?

:D  :D

Anyone else.....?????

PS saw an OPUS outside B&Q today (have to say it looked a bit as if they'd got the bits there  ;) ) - anyone know the history of this no doubt distinguished marque.......?

fraid not mate,. but ther is a dude building a bec in neath LOL just hang on another year and youll have 2 peopl ein th esouth wales meet ;)

fraid not mate,. but ther is a dude building a bec in neath LOL just hang on another year and youll have 2 peopl ein th esouth wales meet ;)

Hang on a minute, I'm in Swansea!!

Used to live in Blackwood - have taken the car over Caerphilly mountain lots of times  :D

BUT - I'm in Manchester now!  ???

It even rains more up here  :(

Thanks for your interest at least!!

Well ended up with 2 c******m (Superlight) boys, one c******m purchaser (tried to make him see sense, but no luck!;), and chap in his Opus.

Had a good evening with some interesting exchange of info. (r.roads/upholsterers/speed cameras etc!;) - just what should be obtained from a meet!

Looks like we will get a regular event going under title of 7's Clubs, with everyone happy for any like minded people to join (but we did agree that no Pilgrims were allowed......& not sure about Robin Hoods....!!

;)