Car Gender

FILFAN

Male or Female  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dont know if its been done on here before but was wondering if your westys are girls or boys

Mine is a girl as she costs a fortune, takes ages to look nice before she goes out and middle aged men seem to look at her alot :angry:

oh and does have the occasional fluid leak :down:

mines a car

• Like 1

Mines a car too, kinda like the naming thread don't really go for that. However, I do find myself refering the car, if not "The Westy", as she and her so maybe subconciously female (the car not me before you all steam in).

Also, like most new PC, EU, forms these days - you left out "Other" as an option... :o:suspect:

Well, the capt'n has a female called Wench.

I have a 7 so genderless although it sometimes acts like a women - fcuks me.

Ed to add that most cars that do have pet names have female names.

mines a car

Same for me; as I said in the other thread, it's something I just don't get. :down: it's an "it", and occasionally a "git" and very occasionally a "you b@stard f*#king machine".

The French categorize all things in-animate , cars & boats are female so there you have it. A car is an expensive, schemeing, unreliable so and so but sometimes has soft joyous 'can't get you out of my mind' side to them.

Its an "it"as in:---

Its going well

Its understeering

Its not starting

Its tyres are going off

Its busted

:laugh: