Sunday run, all day, 29th Sept.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Chances are that you might be about to put your Westie into hibernation for the winter. If so, this all day run on Sunday, 29th September might be your last opportunity this year for a decent blat, weather permitting of course.

Starting at 9.00am at the Tudor Rose we will tour North Wales, visiting Conway, Bangor, Betwys-Y-Coed, Dolgellau and Bala before returning to the Wirral about 4.00pm. If any of our Welsh members could suggest a nice lunch venue I would be obliged, although I'm sure we'll find somewhere suitable.

Let's hope the weather holds.

John,   0151 355 1486   :cool:

I'm off to 3 sisters ss round (pace notes for next yr :devil:  :t-up: ). Still nursing a sick clutch cable also so couldn't risk a lengthy run. Enjoy. See you at next meet.

Weather looks like it may be kind to us :cool:  :D

Who's going?

Could be the last nice Sunday for quite a while ???

Have you got a mobile John?

If you have could you post me on the site, no e-mail i only pick it up at work & i sure as #### don't do that on a weekend. :D