Successful Donington

Chris Elworthy

has big brother been on this post ?

i dont think Paul H was being negative,

he just thought the track action timetable could have been better publicised.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shaun

• Chris Elworthy

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• Paul Helsby

Yeah, I wasn't being negative, just offering some constructive feedback, we had a great time on the Saturday and I would have gone back on the Sunday but for other commitments. It was a great show and as I said before big brother removed my post and edited Paul H's, it has the potential to be the best show. So if I have offended anyone I appologise as this certainly wasn't my intention, I would appreciate some feedback from big brother as to why it was removed please! ???

Oh dear, am I thick or what? found my post on another thread about Donington and your unedited thread Paul H. Sorry sorry sorry grovel grovel sorry  :blush::blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr: I'll get my coat

Infact your comment that Donington has the POTENTIAL to be the best really hit the mark.

All of the feedback received is being passed on to the organisers of Donington, namely Limelight. They seem quite receptive, especially as we demonstrated a little bit of what a good club can do. (and we know we will do even better next year).

All suggestions welcome, we expect to start meeting around Spring 2003 to kick off planning for next years event.

BTW, Limelight did publicise the event well on their website.  It was just that they weren't that proactive during the weekend.

Almost didn't get in to the manufacturers section, because I had lost my postage stamp size entry ticket.  Nobody told me that I would have to show the ticket again once inside the show.

BUT, can't wait until next year  :D  :D  :D  :D

Almost didn't get in to the manufacturers section, because I had lost my postage stamp size entry ticket

And you never did get your roll for your bacon burger did you ?  :p

Personally I preferred the bread anyway :D:p

Let me know if the Manchester branch can be of any help over the weekend next year, I would be happy to volunteer some of my time over the weekend to assist on OUR club stand :t-up:

And you never did get your roll for your bacon burger did you ?

Forgot about that  :0  :0  :0  :0